The City of Cyberterra was already:
- The virtual capital of the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA).
- The location where the Meridian of Cyberterra passes, which corrisponds to the UTC+1 time zone, which corrisponds to the longitude of 15° East (the city of Biel in Switzerland, longitudine 7°15′ East, which adopted the UTC+1 time zone, is not located physically at longitudine 15° East, where the UTC+1 meridian is exactly located; since Cyberterra is a virtual city, however, not only it is better suited for an Internet Time, but it can adopt any longitude by convention, even any longitude).
- Is the episcopal see of the Bishop of Cyberterra, who is also the Primate of the Cesidian Church.
- Is the first Cesidian law jurisdiction.
- Located at the geo coordinates of 43°0’0″ North and 15°0’0″ East established by convention. This corresponds to this point in the Adriatic Sea: http://geo.cyberterra.net.
On 17 February 2010, the Mayor of Cyberterra has established the IL6 code as the amateur radio call sign for Cyberterra by convention. The IL6 call sign is the non-official one used for the Adriatic Sea islands of the Italian regions of Marche and Abruzzo.