In the beginning, the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago (UMMOA) had 12 components:
- 11 islands, scattered across the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Sea: Navassa Island, Bajo Nuevo Bank, Serranilla Bank, Jarvis Island, Palmyra Atoll, Kingman Reef, Johnston Atoll, Baker Island, Howland Island, Midway Atoll, and Wake Island;
- the UMMOA Community of Nations.
Currently there are 20 nations and micronations that are members of the Community of Nations.
The City of Cyberterra was originally founded in September 2002, but it wasn’t until the concept of Cyberterra Mean Time (CMT) was introduced in August 2009 that Cyberterra began to morph into a Cesidian law jurisdiction, the episcopal see of the Cesidian Church, the capital of the UMMOA, and the 13th national component.
On 6 August 2010, the 14th national component came into being.
The UMMOA, a multi-oceanic archipelago governed by a quasi-federation of Fourth, Fifth and Sixth World nations, originally had 4 de jure embassies, i.e. potential embassies to the sovereign countries of the United States, Italy, Cameroon, and India. Seeing how difficult it is to gain even minimal legal status with sovereign states, the UMMOA registered the Fifth World Community (5WC) as the 14th national component, in order to begin to establish natural imperia for the application of Cesidian law, and within registered Cesidian law jurisdictions.
So now the UMMOA, through the Fifth World Community, has gained another 5 de facto embassies:
- The Tallini Family on Long Island;
- The Lion and The Lamb Commonwealth in the US state of Iowa;
- Commonwealth of Drakenheim in the US state of South Carolina;
- Commonwealth of Drakesburg, also in the US state of South Carolina;
- Commonwealth of Nations Oasis Belize, in the Central American country of Belize.
By the way, the Fifth World Community is an inhabited locality, but it is distributed not across a single geographic area, an archipelago, or conurbation, but across several continents.
If you wish to add your building, castle, villa, or modest home to the Fifth World Community, you can contact us through the website: